Laura George on Tumblr ♥
If I’m able to, then perhaps I’ll be closer to portraying a true expression of love.
-Hayao Miyazaki (x)
by Mohammad Reza Domiri Ganji in iran of: (1) the dome of the seyyed mosque in isfahan; (2,8) the nasīr al mulk mosque, or pink mosque, in shiraz; (3,4) the vakil mosque in shiraz; (5) the ceiling of the fifth floor of ali qapu in isfahan; (6,10) the vakil bathhouse in shiraz; (7) the imam mosque in isfahan; (9) the jame mosque of yazd
star trek meme: quotes → characters (1/7)
Mr. Spock. The mind of the Enterprise. The fearless genius who ensures a calm force of intelligence guides their every mission. But look deeper and you will see an outsider who does not belong, a man of two worlds. This tears him apart, the constant battle between what he thinks and what he feels. What does he do? Does he follow his head, embracing logic and the path of reason? Or does he follow his heart, knowing the emotions he cannot control may destroy him?
Hanna Mancini, aka Hannakin on Tumblr
Things I hate about myself:
- Making promises I can keep but don’t bother to- where does all this inertia come from? I must have lost my motivation somewhere. It might be possible that I have burnt out again- but is this because I’m really at the end of the candle and never had time to regenerate? And where can I find the time and space to do so? Life seems like a never-ending stream of possibilities- not all negative but certainly fast moving and rather frustrating when you cannot cope.
- My conscience kills me every day.When I could have been the better person, the better friend, the better leader, the better citizen.
- Maybe until I learn how to forgive myself for being human will life cease to be such misery.
- I don’t even know what I’m looking for now. A break? No promises that life will be better after a break. No promises at all.
- Somewhere along the lines something broke. Maybe I let the wound fester because I wanted to live in the pain.
- I hate that I am no longer there. When I’m in classes, I’m not there. When I’m with friends, I’m not there. In conversations, I’m not there. Then where am I? I am sorry for being absent, even when physically I am beside you. I can’t even fully be asleep. It is difficult for me to stay focused and not worry about something. I hate being so out of control and not being to stay on top of all the events in my life.
- May I find peace? Thank you.
The First Indoor Market in the Netherlands!
*Selected by Archatlas