Can’t wait to get my hands on a copy of Dave Bruno’s book on how he whittled down his possessions to 100 items (!)
With the typhoon and other disasters going on I also feel guilt? shame? that we live in abundance and convenience. Like I have so many things and I live in such relative comfort while people out there are suffering.
Gonna work on it! :-)
First step is using up all these ballpoint pens I bought cause I mistakenly heard my dad wanting them. One pen at a time!!~
Guideline to self:
- Create, not buy!
- Declutter every month!
- This is TH’s challenge, and I will not force anybody to take up my philosophy.
Let me add some personal goals while I’m at it:
- Stop eating so much junk.
- Sleep more (good and in progress~!)
- Money (fair progress)
- Relationships (be kind and patient!)
- More discipline and focus
- Learn to cook like a boss
- Let’s play down the entire double standard thing.
With that, it’s lights out for me! Good night. xoxo